I just had one of my friends who has a little girl the same age as Paislee write that she loved this age. I have to agree.
I love that instead of saying for she says "sor". Or instead of fruit she says "sruit".
I love that when I tell one of the older kids to go to the corner or they get in trouble. I hear a little voice behind me say "yea go to de corner".
I love that when I send her to corner she will be there for two seconds and then she gets a really big smile on and says "I nice, I not crying".
I love that when I say we are going somewhere she automatically says "we got to walmart woo hoo". And as we walk out the door you can hear her say "wets go wok and woll" (lets go rock and roll)
I love that she is so observant every day when I get dressed she says "momma you so pretty".
I love that she is down right hilarious. I was helping her go to the potty and she said "I need piecee (privacy) I got a big one"
I love that she likes hanging out with me. For now. Because her older brother and sister think I'm pretty uncool=)
I love how she loves her daddy, when he gets home from work she makes a bee line for him.
I love that when I was telling the kids that we were going to CA to see their friends bridger and livi. She started yelling "yeah wuci (luci)". She hasnt seen luci in months but put it together that we would be seeing her too=)
I love that when you ask her if she did something bad she looks out of the corner of her eye and in a squeaky voice she says "Mayyyybeeee". She even said it once when brady asked her if she loved him=)
I don't love that she copies every swear word I have ever said and frequently tells people to shut up. Like the time we were in the truck and she dropped her gold fish I heard her say "damn it, shit"
Most of all I just LOVE HER=)
6 comments:
I love this post!!
What a fun girl you have... =)
Too cute. You're going to be so glad you wrote this all down. Fun memories!
Oh man, I love that age. The things I get to look forward to. So much fun.
Just so you know, Maci informed Nate, Sam and I that here and Shayne would be the only ones going to heaven since the three of us say swear words. So I guess Paislee won't be going to heaven either. At least us "swearers" will be entertained by Paislee.
that is so sweet she is a sweet little girl that is for sure she has got a cute personality. The thinks kids come up with is funny
I love that stage too...it's so good to stop and write down the little reasons WHY we love it!
I love how YOU notice all these things. This makes me really miss my little 3-year-old granddaughter who lives across the country.
Post a Comment