Friday, July 10, 2009

Stitches

I finally got Brady in to get his birth mark removed. He did so good during the procedure. He just laid there and didn't move. They told him not to get it wet for a few days and then when we were walking out the sprinklers were on. Brady walked clear around everything because he didn't want to get it wet. And he was really excited to skip a shower for 2 days. haha
Before
Just after (he was so good he got to pick a hot wheel car=)
`
The battle scar. I asked if they could make it look like he was in a knife fight. But they just laughed at me=)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christie said...

That is quite a scar! Good thing Brady is so tough!

Norris Fam said...

If he told people he was in a knife fight they would TOTALLY believe him! That looks painful!

Anne said...

I'm glad everything went well. LeGrand is the same age, and he sure wouldn't mind skipping a couple of showers either!

Just Us said...

Ouch! What a tough little man.