Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few firsts...

We went to rock port to do some tubing. Usually Krissa won't step in the water or the tube. But yesterday she conquered her fears and we were so proud of her.

This is Krissa's first time on the tube. I have to admit I liked riding with her because Brian wouldn't do anything crazy with her on the tube=)
When we were all taking turns on the tube. Paislee kept crying and saying "my turn". So we finally let her go with me and then Brian. She was having a blast!


After awhile Brady and his friend Hunter got thrown off the tube (and mom had a slight heart attack). Brian hurried over to them. We were thinking they would be crying and scared. But no they both had big smiles on their faces and said "can we do that again". Since our hearts were still pumping we decided to do a little swimming instead. I wasn't planning on Paislee getting in but she was having nothing to do with that. The minute she saw her dad get in she was ready to jump in after him=)



Once Brian was in the water he soon had all four kids surrounding him. And no I did not get in, the tube is a big step for me. Since I can't swim. =)

Krissa had a blast in the water. For the first time in her life she was the one begging to get back in and swim some more. I think my little girl is growing up.

Brady and his friend Hunter warming up under the console of the boat=)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Malisa said...

HOw fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Norris Fam said...

I love that you guys are ALWAYS, ALWAYS out finding something fun to do!

Anne said...

I am totally with you! I am not a huge fan when it comes to the water. I would totally panic if everyone wanted to hang on to me while I was in there. Thank Heavens for dads! Way to go Krissa

Ralaina said...

I have to call you and tell you about our experience on my cousins boat this weekend. I guess Tadd has a real fear of the water I found out. :(
Me on the other hand loves it and loves boats! So fun!!