
As of mid August first of Sept we will be residents of Bellevue Idaho again. Brian's work is transferring him back up there for a minimum of 9 months hopefully more. The kids and I will be moving middle of August to get the kids in school and Brian will follow in Sept to start work there. In these economic times we are just happy that Brian has a job. I have to say I am a little excited to get back to my house, bike trail, and friends (in no particular order=) but we are definitely sad to leave family and friends here. Since we have either moved or had a baby every summer for the past 4 summers, I guess I should have expected it=)
8 comments:
We will for sure have to get together before you move!!
It does make me feel better that we're not the only ones who can't stay put!
Oh how I miss Idaho...drive by my house and say hi for me!
WOO HOO! That will be SO much fun! The only thing that stinks is that you will only get to live close-ish to Jeni for a month!
WE CAN'T WAIT KARA!
Good luck! Idaho is one lucky state.
love that picture!!
Moving was all ways fun, getting left behind sucks lol
I have mixed emotions, but know you are moving to a beautiful place, I will look forward to visiting, dont lock th doors like last time haha Love you all, mom
I'm glad that you still have your house and a job! I'm sure it will be difficult to move so far away from your family again! At least you have some GREAT friends to make it easier! Good Luck with the move and have fun packing. I would offer to come help, but I don't think I would be any help at all.
Yeah how fun- sort of I guess. Good luck
Post a Comment