We went camping this weekend at Strawberry Reservoir with Brian's brother Brent and his family, JR O'Neil (a friend from Brian's work) and his family, and JR's brother and his family. We spent the weekend boating, fishing for crawdads and fish and just relaxing. We all had a blast and can't wait until the next camp out.
That's right people, that's me in the tube with Brady. I toughed it out even though the water was only 62 degrees. It was like someone throwing a cup of ice water at you. But it was still really fun! Even though I had to hold Brady's little hands down so he would stop making the sign to go faster. Slow was fine with me=)
I asked Paislee if she wanted to take a nap and she said yes. I laid her down and she went right to sleep. I don't think she has ever agreed to a nap before=)
Got love that cute face=)
Brady tubing=)

6 comments:
Wow, it looks like you had great fun!!
Ive been in Strawberry the first of June and it is COLD, you are a good sport.
Glad you made it back and had fun!
Happy 4th of July! Looks fun in a camping sort of way. No it does look fun.
I don't think I've seen a crawdad before. What are they and what do you do with them?? Do you eat them? Looks like a great weekend.
Yep you eat the tail like a little baby lobster. They taste kinda like crab=)
Looks like tons of fun! Paislee looks so cute sound asleep!
You are brave lol that waters way to deep..Thats funny Brady wanting to go faster, thats some thing I would do for sure..loved the pictures..
Post a Comment