
Brian and I were trimming trees today in our back yard and up on the hill by the swing set when we heard thud thud thud. Up in the thick buck brush. We both just kinda looked at each other. I asked him what it was and he said I don't know. And then he started yelling trying to get it to move again. We heard another thud thud thud and by then I was already back to the yard. Brian stayed and said it was probably just a deer. Which I'm sure it was because we often have deer in our yard in the morning. But maybe I won't be so quick to tell the kids they didn't hear a bear when they come in from playing on the swing set!
6 comments:
Yikes! You know what I was thinking it was right? A mountain lion.
Hee, hee...Jeni beat me! I am 100% sure it WAS a mountain lion!
I agree....Yikes!! I was thinking a bear. Either way I would have ran faster than ever, which really wouldn't be that fast, but it sounds good. I am such a chicken! BTW, I love how you type how Brady talks...I wish I could hear him. So cute!!
Seriously...do you think it WAS a bear? Right there by the swing set! CRAP KARA!! That is WAY freaky!
Im 99 % sure it was a deer=)
Wow! We have had deer, cows and other little animals around our house. There was a coyote in the field behind our house this summer too! They country can be peaceful and then not so peaceful to! Good Luck!
Post a Comment