Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yogurt and Friends a great combo!


We got to see Jeni (and her cute mom) Carrie (and her sister Kaylynn)and all their kids while we were in St George. It brought tears to my eyes when Krissa and Maci ran and hugged each other when we first got there. We went to Golden spoon (which was delicious) and talked and ate frozen yogurt while I made them look at my blog book=) It was so great to see them but it made me miss them even more when I got home. Luckily I will see Jeni and my friends in Idaho again next month. Can't wait!


Truly Great Friends
are hard to find, difficult to leave
and impossible to forget!
G. Randolf
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Defa's said...

mmmmmmm...I love Golden Spoon.

Kristin and Jay said...

K just one word to describe the whole trip. JEALOUS!

Kristin and Jay said...

K just one more observance. I love how in the kid group picture Maci's and Krissa's faces are bright red and Kaylynn's little girl's hair is wet from her sweating! So obviously it is SUPER hot and then there is cute Jeni sitting in a sweater!!! Don't get too used to that hot weather Jeni, in a couple weeks you are going to be freezing your tooshy off =). YAY! And we are definitely planning a girls night out when you guys come. K can I say SO exciting!!!

Jelina said...

What a great picture of the 3 of you. I'm glad we can all stay connected somehow in this crazy world!