Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Hair Do's

My Sis told me about these blogs she had looked at that had ideas for little girls hair. So I tried a couple today and I think they turned out pretty good.

Crown Braid

Paislee with a bunch of pony tails. I can't believe her hair was even long enough to do this!



5 comments:

Anne said...

Kara, I am impressed! I am lucky to get out the door with my hair combed. I usually cut the boys hair short, that way it doesn't matter as much if we don't comb it! If I ever have a girl you will have to share your sites. I will need all the help I can get doing her hair! :O)

Just Us said...

So cute! You need to take a picture of the front of Krissa's hair. I can't believe you can do that to Paislee's hair. Thanks for sharing the website.

Kristin and Jay said...

I can't believe Paislee will sit there for you to do that many ponytails. I am lucky to get one in and 2 is pushing it! Very cute though!

Amanda said...

I love the braid! That's wedding hair, and that cannont be paislee...

Ralaina said...

Very cute hairstyles. I will have to check that website out. It is going to be beautiful in Woodland in a couple of weeks with all of the leaves :)