Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brady's Pirate Party


We did a pirate themed party for Brady this year. We invited our two little neighbor boys and I think the kids had a ton of fun. Between the treasure hunt and the eye patches it was a great party.

The eye patch. Yes Paislee did not want to wear it but I wanted a picture=)

Yar har fiddle dee dee you are a pirate!

The Cake

The treasure hunt. In case you are wondering it has been confirmed that we have deer by our swing set. Brian went to hide a clue up there and saw one where we had heard the noise before!
The Red Ryder BB Gun Brian got Brady. I know I know most of you are saying "You'll shoot your eye out." But in reality the BB gun won't leave the safe unless Brian is with him. Brian was wishing he would of had this the other night when he saw a mouse in our garage. He put decon out for the mice and our dog Sammy ate the whole box (luckily Brian saw that she had done it on his way to work and took her to the vet. She is going to be fine thankfully)
The rest of the loot.
Max, Brady, Jake, Krissa


5 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! That has to be your most complicated cake ever-good job! Happy Birthday Brady!

madsens said...

how fun. the cake is so cute.

Defa's said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Cute cake Kara.

Norris Fam said...

Holy cake Kara! You're amazing that thing must have taken you forever! You are so talented!

Happy Birthday Brady!

Ralaina said...

Awesome cake! Looks like Brady had a fun birthday! I'm glad Sammy is okay.