Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Paislee 6 months old

Paislee went in for her 6 month check today. (Even though she is a little over 6 months). Anyway she now weighs 19 lbs and 4 ounces and is 26 and 3/4 long. She has gained 5 lbs in 2 months. She is definitely a chunky monkey. When Brady was 6 months he was 18'6 and 25 1/2 inches long. Krissa was 17'1 and 25 1/2 inches long. She is still a happy little baby. The funny thing is in the whole time we have been seeing this pediatrician he and his whole staff are the only ones she never smiles at. We went to the grocery store after and she was smiling at everyone but once we were in the office not one smile. Maybe she knows what they were going to do to her. Oh and by the way for the past 3 weeks or so she has been sleeping through the night. Praise the lord!

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

She is so stinking cute. I love the dress. I just realized I don't have a christmas dress for Ashlynn. I am a horrible mother =). Congrats on the sleep. Ashlynn hasn't done a full night for a couple weeks. We must have traded =). She had a diaper rash and now a cold. I don't know how you did it for 6 months!!!