Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I bet the kids in St. George don't have to dress like this for school.

For people that don't live in the Klondike like us i thought you might like to see what the kids in Bellevue have to wear to school. Krissa wears a coat, snow pants, gloves, snow boots, and hat. They wear there snow pants until the last recess of the day, so i still wonder why I bother buying school pants they get covered half of the year with snow pants. I had to laugh when my sister in St. George said her kids are still wearing shorts to school. Its crazy how different the weather is just 8 hours away.

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

So by the way, your tree is too cute. I LOVE the colors! You did an awesome job. You wouldn't think mine is so great if you saw it in person. It like 5 feet tall and I have it standing on something to make it look taller =)