Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Its finally Christmas eve. We went up to sun valley they have a presentation of the nutcracker on ice (which we missed, cause we were late. I know crazy we were late:) and they have all these beautiful snow and ice sculptures that the kids had fun posing by while paislee stayed warm and cosy in the stroller. When we came home the kids got to open one gift of our choosing. Which of course was pajamas. Brady took one look at it and started crying. Saying "I wanted to open the big box". Such Christmas spirit from him. Krissa was excited because she and paislee had the same pajamas so she was happy. We finish the night with a little hot cocoa from these cute cups our old neighbor Jodi gave us and then we watch a little Christmas story just before bed. The kids are so excited and I have to admit I am a little to. You can't beat Christmas time! Merry Christmas.









2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, I really think we will stay home next year. That all looks like so much fun! Where did they have those sculptures?

Kara said...

The sculptures were around the sun valley lodge arent they pretty!