I thought i would show you all what my tree looks like. I have actually had it up since the weekend before Thanksgiving because I normally do it the day after Thanksgiving and we weren't going to be here. Brady asked Brian when we were through if tomorrow was Christmas Brian said no and Brady said then why do we have the tree up. In true Brian fashion he said I don't know ask your mother. ha ha. I did get the Grinch to put up some lights outside but since some of them keep tripping the breaker I have yet to get a picture of all of them. I think Brian is getting sick of me saying did you get those lights fixed yet :) I'm adding pictures below of some of my favorite ornaments. If you can't see them they are all the first Christmas ornaments for my kids. I started a picture ornament with my kids and every year I buy a new one to put a current picture in. It makes setting up the tree a little funner as we look back to what they looked like the years before. I also added a up close picture of the color of ornaments I used this year just because I love the colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment