Monday, June 25, 2012

Starvation Reservoir

After spending Saturday in limbo waiting to be able to go back home. We decided to make Sunday a lot more fun and head to Starvation Reservoir. Luckily Brian's brother Mitchell could come with us. It was great to hang out with him. The kids loved it.

starvationstarvation1starvation2starvation3

We forgot the Bimi cover for the boat so when it was really hot the kids made due by making little tents out of their towels.

starvation4

Mitchell and Paislee

starvation5starvation91starvation6

Brian told Brady he would jump in the water if Brady did. When it came down to it Brian needed a little nudging by Brady to actually do it. And as you can see in the picture Mitchell gave him one final shove.

starvation7starvation92starvation8starvation9starvation93starvation94starvation95

Brady showed me his swimming skills by swimming from shore to the boat. I’m so proud of my kids and their ability to swim since I cant swim. We had such a great day. It was beautiful weather and just all around a good day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

BOO!
See I'm here!
I love the patriotic outfits, you are always so good and dressing them up way cute! Makes the rest of us look LAME!