It has been a weird couple of days. On Thursday morning we noticed some smoke in the sky so I walked outside and took the first picture. By Friday morning we were being evacuated and I took the second and third picture. It was really scary to be told to get out and not really be sure how bad the fire was. We were so happy to be able to go and stay with my mom as some people didn’t have relatives or family near by. Thankfully we are home now and the only thing that remains of the fire is a little smoke and a stench in the air. I’m so happy to have firemen that work hard to keep us and our homes safe.
To keep ourselves entertained at my moms we dressed up the dog in doll clothes. He was not amused =)
1 comment:
That is scary! I'm glad it all worked out for you though. Those pictures are crazy!
Post a Comment