Thursday, September 9, 2010

Funny Stuff

I just have to document some of the funny things paislee has said the past few weeks.
I asked her if she has been saying please and thank you at school she said "not zactly (exactly)".
I told her to tell her teacher goodbye at preschool and she said "she is not a teacher she is a mom"
As I was taking her to school I heard her say something in the back seat I said what and she said "no I was talking to the radio".
I went to get out of the truck to walk her into school and she said "no I want to go in by myself".
Her teacher told me that when they came in from outside paislee sat down in front of the t.v. and said "I'm ready to watch cartoons now".
As we were waiting for Krissa and Brady to come out of school a few of my friends stopped and talked to me. When they left Paislee said "you have lots of friends and no one talked to me its not sair (fair)".

No comments: