Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for all my kids. I have to say I was pretty sad to see them go. But I was happy they were all excited to go.  Krissa goes into 4th grade, Brady goes into 2nd and Paislee is in her first year of pre-school.  Where has the time gone. sniff sniff

first day of school 2010 005

My little preschooler…

first day of school 2010 012

My little goof ball. After I took this he said “don’t put that on the blog”. I looked at Brian and said that is so going on the blog.

first day of school 2010 016

Brady 2nd Grade

first day of school 2010 018 first day of school 2010 019 first day of school 2010 021

Krissa 4th Grade

 first day of school 2010 023 first day of school 2010 025 first day of school 2010 026

Paislee was so happy to finally get to wear her back pack. She has been wearing it around the house for months asking when school starts.

first day of school 2010 027  first day of school 2010 031 first day of school 2010 032 first day of school 2010 033

Paislee and her preschool teacher.

1 comment:

Malisa said...

SO cute! Brady looks like a huge tease! I'm sure his sisters love it! Krissa looks so grown up too. Beautiful kids!