Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Bike Ride

family bike ride

I talked Brian and the girls into joining Brady and I on the same bike ride we took last week. Krissa didn't want to go very bad and Brian wasn't all that excited but I think in the end we all had a great time. It was a little more tiring for me this time since I had to pull Paislee but I just kept trying to tell myself I was getting a better work out. Plus it was nice listening to her sing the spice girls “oh tell me what you want what you really really want”(that's the only part she knows) all the way. And Brian did switch me bikes half way so that was nice.  Brady walked down a trail and told Brian there was a dead bear and he should come look. Brian didn't believe him but when Brady insisted he went down. When they came back Brian was saying that Brady was a story teller and Brady said well your just too gullible. haha

family bike ride1

I had to get a picture of Brian riding the trail…I’m not sure I will see it again=)

family bike ride2

No comments: