I have been wanting to try to ride bikes from Ketchum to Bellevue for a while and since I spent all day yesterday drinking pop and eating candy by the lake I thought today would be a great day to do it. Brady was the only one who wanted to come (well Paislee did but that would have meant me pulling her and I didn't want to) so we had Brian drop us off about half way between Ketchum and Hailey (around 11 miles from home) and we rode home to Bellevue. We did make a lot of stops to get drinks and as Brady said “lets look at the scenery”. And we stopped at McDonald's for lunch even though Brady said “I hate McDonalds hamburgers but I love their toys”. But all the way home he never complained. I was so happy to hear him say a couple time how fun it was riding bikes with me. We will have to do this more often.
Brady after he asked me to dump the last of the water on his head=)
2 comments:
I miss that bike path!
Sad to say I never rode that part of the trail...one day, when I come to visit I want you to take me for a bike ride too. I promise I won't complain! But I may make you stop at a restaurant other than McD!
Post a Comment