Sunday, July 18, 2010

Alturas with friends

We had been talking about going to Alturas for the day for awhile. So when we heard our friends the Adams family (not da na na snap snap ) Dawn and and Nate and their kids were going we decided to go together. We took the boat so the guys got to fish a little and everyone got to ride in the tube and when we weren't doing that we were just relaxing by the lake. What a great day!

alturas 2010 003 alturas 2010 006 alturas 2010 008 alturas 2010 010 alturas 2010 011 alturas 2010 014 alturas 2010 015 alturas 2010 018 alturas 2010 019 alturas 2010 022

The guys even took all the kids on one trip and left Dawn and I on shore to relax=) Olivia was nice enough to let Paislee sleep on her on the way back to shore.

alturas 2010 026 alturas 2010 027 alturas 2010 028 alturas 2010 032 alturas 2010 035

Even though Nate fell off the tube before it even moved, after that he  lasted a long time. All the kids thought he was pretty awesome.

alturas 2010 036 alturas 2010 037 alturas 2010 040 alturas 2010 042 alturas 2010 045

Paislee was pretty tired at the end. I guess that means it was a successful day=)

1 comment:

Ralaina said...

I am so jealous! I am dying to get in the water this summer. I need to figure out how you are posting those pictures. Looks like it is all ready to publish. I'm close to getting mine published for the last 3 years.