
I woke up this morning determined to do something fun outside. So I came up with a ride to the pump park followed by a visit to snow bunny for a shake and fries for lunch and then home. There and back its a total of 9 miles. When we started out paislee said in her cute little voice. "Mom your bum is big like mine." Good thing I was exercising right. Then Brady passed and said "Mom did you know bikes are run by pure horse power." I had a great time just being with my kids and no one even complained not even me=)


Paislee had her head resting on the handle bars but she was still pedaling. Good thing I was pulling her and she didnt have to know where she was going. I was just happy she didn't have the brakes on.
1 comment:
hahah, cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a big bum...haha!
Post a Comment