Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to the best dad we could ever ask for. He is such a great daddy and you can tell by how much the kids love him. Even though I do call him "the fun parent". I know someday when Krissa starts dating our roles will change. ha ha Love you babe I hope you have a great fathers day, and I hope it is filled with lots of fishing on your boat=)

To start our fathers day weekend off we went for a ranger ride yesterday, it was really fun until big black clouds rolled in and we had to make it out of the canyon in about 10 minutes. We survived and I'm pretty sure Paislee thought it was the best ride ever=) She kept yelling woohoo!


Brady took his trusty BB gun with us in case we saw any snakes. He kept asking Brian when they were going to stop and hunt for snakes. I heard Brian say "I don't know about you but I would rather just leave the snakes alone and hope we don't see any. Brian's just a little afraid of snakes=)



If you look in the distance you can see Brady heading up to the hills to look for snakes. With our trusty shih tzu behind him for back up. haha



1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Father's Day Brian!
What a great picture of him with the kids!
I want a Ranger ride....
looks like fun!