Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bike Race

Our neighbor told us about a bike race they have in Hailey every year for adults and kids so we loaded the kids up for their first race. Of course neither Brian or I could race even a inch on those courses but our kids did great. Brady only looked like he wanted to quit once but he kept going. And Krissa only slumped her shoulders and frowned once when she heard they had to ride the course for 5 minutes haha

Brady, Krissa and our neighbor GracieLook at the intensity on their faces =)
The end of the race and their still smiling so I guess that's a good sign=)
Brian gave Paislee and lift on the bike...

and when Krissa and I finally caught up at the truck paislee was shaking her butt at us and saying "nana nana boo boo shake my tushy". I guess she was pretty proud she beat us to the truck=)

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I'm just glad no one crashed :)

Ralaina said...

That looks like so much fun. Me and Jabin would have loved it!

Anne said...

That does look like a tough course! Glad that they were able to finish with a smile! =0] I think Paislee is definitely full of personality! She sounds like she is going to be as humorous as her mother!