Since we were all feeling better we decided to go to Magic Reservoir and let the dogs swim and see what kind of duck hunting dog Mowgli will be. Turns out our lab Sammy who is 11 years old is a lot braver than Mowgli. He would only get the dummy if it was about 2 feet from shore other wise he would just let Sammy bring it to shore and then he would take it from her. Looks like he needs a little more work for water hunting=) We are actually in the middle of a portion of the lake in these pictures they drain it out for irrigation and this side of lake drains first.

Mowgli waiting for Sammy to bring him the dummy=)

Mowgli waiting for Sammy to bring him the dummy=)










4 comments:
Poor puppy. Are you for hire?
Nope I don't bath her Brian does.hahha
Magic Resevoir looks awesome! That is too funny about Mowgli letting Sammy do the work. Hope you guys are all well.
I got my vinyl from a friend in altamont and on a etsy shop. I can email her # or the links to the ones I got on etsy.
Post a Comment