Here are few cute things paislee has said lately that I just have to write down so they get in my blog book.
-She comes downstairs and says "Mom I tooted alot upstairs"
-If anything is even remotely gross she waves her hand in front her face and says "thats isgusting (disgusting).
-If she asks to do something and I say yes she will say "Sweeeet" She got that one from Krissa!
-I gave her some candy she started singing "uh huh got candy uh huh"
-If something is good she says "thats dewicious (delicious) yummy in my tummy"
-If she is pretending to go somewhere it is always "I go iho (idaho)"
-She will go up to our little shih tzu dog get right in her face and look and me and say "penny loves me" If you could see the look on the dogs face you would know this isn't true. haha
-Even though Brian doesn't work out of town anymore, every time he leaves she gets down hangs on his leg and says "don't go"
-When she was sick with the flu. I kept trying to get her to throw up in a bowl. But every time I put it by her she would throw it and say "no fro up" I think she thought the bowl was making her sick!
The next week she was talking about throwing up and said "I don't want to taise (taste) it its isgusting (disgusting)
-Everytime a toy commercial comes on she will yell either "Paislee wants that for kissmas (christmas)" or Krissa does or Brady.
-If she doesn't hear you or doesn't want to she says "What are you saying" or What are you talking bout (about)"
She was combing my hair I said ouch she said "Im sawee (sorry) shweetie (sweetie)
After getting out of bed 3 times Paislee says she has to go potty. I tell her to just come downstairs and go potty. She says "ok mom don't well(yell) just calm down"
I was undressing for bed and paislee popped up and said "nice boobies" and then went right back to sleep=)
-


3 comments:
She is so cute!
Such a great personality, she is funny like her mom!
Hey Brian and Kara, it's your cousin Brittany. You have such a cute family!
Kara, she is growing up too fast. She is so cute. I don't want Shayne to grow up fast but I can't wait for the cute and funny things she is going to say and do. What a fun age.
Post a Comment