Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

11 years ago today I married my best friend. I don't think I even realized then how lucky I was=) Every year that goes by I just love him more. Happy Anniversary Babe!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary you to love birds!
You were married just a month before us.....
I hope you get to do something special with your hubby today!

Jelina said...

Congrats! Do you need a Friday night alone...? You know I'd always be happy to take the kids.

Baum Family said...

Congrads!!

Kristin and Jay said...

YOu have fun at Cafe Rio! I think that would be the PERFECT anniversary dinner =) Happy Anniversary! I still think you should celebrate your 10th with us in Hawaii!!! DO IT DO IT!!!

Kara said...

I would love to Kristin still waiting for you to give me exact dates!!!=)

Ralaina said...

Did I hear Cafe Rio, just don't ask for extra dressing ;) Happy Anniversary guys, you are a match made in heaven!