We decided to take a quick trip to arches this weekend. None of us had been there before and it ended up being so fun.
Our first stop was hiking to delicate arch. Brady fell and scraped his knee about 10 minutes in and whined for another 20 until a lady on the trail gave us some Neosporin. Thankfully that did the trick and he was off and running.
As you can see Brady is still a little sad in this picture. Oh the memories….
Delicate Arch is seriously one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen. If it hadn't been for the steep rocks it would have been perfect. I’m just a little well a lot afraid of heights=(
It didn’t help that Brian and the kids all wanted to stand on the edges…
Paislee wanted to right her name in the sand. So I had to take a picture of her little baby bum crack =)
The kids favorite part… the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment