Krissa carrying poor chewy in the sleeping bag.
Brady saw this at sportmans and had to have it. I admit its pretty funny.
Paislee had me stand in front of her while she drew a picture of me. I love how I turned out=)
Funny things they say…
On paislees first day of school I asked how it went. She said well it went good except one little misunderstanding. I love how she knows how to use these big words.
The next day I was quizzing her and asking who she played with and what she did. She looked at me and said can I please just enjoy my lunch.
When paislee was staying with my mom. My mom told her that they could have grilled cheese and cottage cheese for dinner. Paislee said Anything with cheese and I’m good. =)
We went on a family walk and paislee asked for some water. After she took a drink she said “wow that’s really refreshing.”
Paislee told me she got a snuggie at school. I asked what she did and she said I went to the back pack area and picked it.
Paislee said I wish college was after preschool. I said but then you would have to move. She said your right and then I would have to buy my own bubble gum toothpaste. :)
I was telling Paislee she needed to learn how to ride a bike. I said maybe we should take sweets away until you can learn. She said no I cant live without candy.
Krissa slept in the same bed with my mom when my had them. My mom said she woke up in the middle of the night to find krissa fluffing my moms hair and saying squirrel. Apparently she talks in her sleep like her dad.
When we went to the ward party krissa and I were watching a neighbor girl who is like 9. She was swinging her younger brother who is like 1 around by one leg and practically dropping him. Krissa leaned in to me and sarcastically said “man she is really good with kids”.
No comments:
Post a Comment