Today is Paislee’s 5th Birthday. We decided to invite some of her closest friends and all the girls from her class. The party turned out so good and I think she had a blast. But it was hard to see my youngest turn 5. They grow up too fast.
The cake Grandma Ann made her. She said she wanted Grandma to make her cake since I have made all her other ones.
She chose Ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate sauce for her breakfast.
My sweet girl can you tell how excited she was that it was finally her birthday.
Paislee and her Uncle Mitchell.
All the kids that came to the party. Kade refused to get in the picture with the girls. Can you blame him. haha
They loved the piñata and they looked extra cute using Krissa’s sleep mask for a blind fold.
When the bounce house was ready the fun really began. All the kids loved it and I’m pretty sure we will rent one again in the future.
Grandpa Shawn and Brian.
Judging by the look on her face I think she had a great day. We love you Paisy Daisy.
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe she is 5....holy moly! Happy Late Birthday Paislee!!!
(I totally thought about renting a bounce house for Ashlynn's bday.....pretty sure it won't fit in our yard.....you should've invited us to yours....LOL)
Yep, looks like one happy girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE!
Happy birthday cute Paislee...love the cupcake dress :)
Post a Comment