Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas program

christmas concerts 003christmas concerts 004

The kids had their Christmas program at their school today. I have to say I was a little sad because they were all in it. That means my kids are getting older. Paislee goes to preschool at the kids elementary so she was in the program too. I think krissa found every piece of red clothing she had to wear. =) They all did a great job although I did miss the small town Christmas program we used to have in Bellevue.

christmas concerts 007christmas concerts 011

Paislee as she walked back to her class she was pretty excited to be singing with the big kids.

christmas concerts 012

Krissa’s 5th grade class. There are actually 3 more classes about the same size that are 5th graders too. This is about the only time I actually saw krissa once everyone filled the stairs I could only see her hat.

christmas concerts 013christmas concerts 015

Brady happened to be placed right in front of me. He spent the whole time looking at me and posing. haha

christmas concerts 016christmas concerts 017

Almost all the 3rd graders. The next two steps were filled too.

No comments: