Dad and Krissa making cookies for Santa
Grandma Ann brought us all sugar cookies that looked like everyone staying at my house. Top is Brian and I bottom from left to right is Mitchell, Shawn, Larry and Kim.
Cookies for the kids, the cat and dogs.
The kids and all the their Christmas jammies.
The silly picture and then a little hot cocoa while they watched a christmas story before bed.
Chewy and Sammy
All the boys sleeping through the movie.
Krissa and Paislee made me these little people. Paislee did the two on the right Krissa did the other two.
Brady was burning some excitement energy off by literally climbing the walls. Of course Brian told him to get to the top and kiss the ceiling.
Our camera caught santa again =)
Looking a little sleepy.
I love the looks on Paislee and Brady’s face as they see what Santa left.
Paislee got a giant Minnie with a Barbie jeep and Krissa got an iPod which she hasn’t put down especially after she realized that she could text people. P.s. sorry to the family members that’s numbers were loaded into her iPod I'm pretty sure you got a ton of texts on Christmas. haha
Chewy even got a new toy in his stocking.
Santa brought the family an Xbox. Brady was just a little excited.
Brian and his Grandma playing Just Dance 3. Oh yeah I got video haha.
This is all that was left of the kids at the end of the night. I would say that’s a good sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment