Thursday, January 21, 2010

The only person who likes the snow in our family is...

BrAdY. Why you ask? Because he has gotten it in his head that he is going to earn a Nintendo dsi. Brian told him every time it snowed he would earn $5.00 for doing the side walk. So now when it snows he just sees dollar $ign$=)
Side note /Video
This is just my sweet paislee showing her mad singing skills (if you can't understand her she is singing "the best of both worlds") and try not to hear her making one Barbie call the other Barbie a loser. Lets just pretend she doesn't say such things =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne said...

She is such a cutie! It is so fun when they start talking. I'm glad Brady is at least saving your back. I have hardly shoveled any snow this winter, thanks to the number of boys that I have.

Ralaina said...

Good Luck Brady, you are such a hard little worker! Dallas wants a DS and I told her she could buy one herself because I don't believe in them :) She was a little dissapointed when we didn't get our money back from cowgirl so I will give her your idea of a little hard earned cash, it will do her some good :)
Paisley is so adorable!