Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ice Fishing....

Me and the girls getting ready to go fishing
Isn't this the cutest little fisherman!

Even though Paislee got the best seat (in the sled being pulled) She cried the whole way out because she wanted to walk. On the way back she had no problem getting in the sled=)

At first we tried using Brian's manual Auger..

Paislee was happy with a no bake cookie and some water.
then some guy on the lake felt bad for us and let us use their power Auger thank goodness or we probably would still be out there trying to drill a hole.
Paislee wasn't very patient but she tried.
Mitchell came for the weekend and fished with us. The kids love when Mitch comes over!

Brady and the one fish we caught=)

Daddy and his little buddy=)

This is what Brady said after we caught the fish.
Just a side note: Brady was messing with Brian so he said I'm going to smack you Brady. Brady said "go ahead I don't cao (care) just hit me do what you gotta do" He has the funniest personality=)

4 comments:

Just Us said...

Okay, we definatley did not take advantage of all Idaho had to offer. We never went ice fishing. I don't know if I'm regretting that as much as I am regretting not going to Red Fish Lake more often.
Did you have fish tonight?

Anne said...

That looks pretty cold! I'm glad everyone had a good time though!

Christie said...

You guys should come to Red Creek, my boys have been going and catch one every time they drop the line!!

Kristin and Jay said...

How did I miss all these posts?!!! No offense, but ice fishing does NOT look fun =)haha, cold and stinky fish are not what I think of a fun Saturday activity...lol!