Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I think I love a vampire!


And you will to if you read this book. My sister got me reading this book and I can't seem to put it down. Good thing there are 3 books and one on the way.

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY HECK!!!!! I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE!!

Kara, you me, and Marin Hill need to have some talks. Then we need to tell everyone else to get reading! You just wait until you read the next two! I have them both if you need them! They are so so so so good!

Kristin and Jay said...

I have heard so much about this book. I have about 3 other friends on my blog that have the exact same book that they say they love. I guess I am definitely having to start those! Amy... I am borrowing them =)