What a cute family!! And Kara, of course I remember you guys. Congrats on your adorable Paislee. I love her name, too. Brady is so big. How is school going for him? Thanks for posting on my blog. It is so great to hear from you. This blog thing is great for keeping up on friends!! Tell everyone hi for me
Hi Kara! Ben is also in preschool. I think he was younger than Brady. Anyway, he loves school and so do I!! So what's going on with you guys up there? What's changed, besides beautiful Paislee, in the last almost 2 years. I can't believe we have been gone that long.
3 comments:
Very cute! Ashlynn has those same shoes =). So funny they have so many of the same things. They were meant to be best friends =)
What a cute family!! And Kara, of course I remember you guys. Congrats on your adorable Paislee. I love her name, too. Brady is so big. How is school going for him? Thanks for posting on my blog. It is so great to hear from you. This blog thing is great for keeping up on friends!! Tell everyone hi for me
Hi Kara! Ben is also in preschool. I think he was younger than Brady. Anyway, he loves school and so do I!! So what's going on with you guys up there? What's changed, besides beautiful Paislee, in the last almost 2 years. I can't believe we have been gone that long.
Post a Comment