Monday, May 13, 2013

They say the funniest things

mothers day 012
I was telling Brady to write his teacher a note for teacher appreciation. He said so I write thanks for being a good teacher. Ps. My mom made me write this.
Paislee is our neighborhood wear your helmet police. I heard her tell her friend to get her helmet on. Her friend said I don't need a helmet. Paislee said do you want a smashed head? Then I suggest you wear a helmet.
Paislee came home and said "my teacher threw up in the garbage can today. But she has a baby in her belly so it's not contagious "
As paislee was finally trying her bike again she said "look mom I'm riding and not complaining,I wonder how octopus's grab things,do you think if a sea horse ripped its tail off it would grow back ? Because it did in a show I watched. Your right mom I watch to much tv." She is too funny.

No comments: