Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oopsie

fall leaves 052


I just wanted to publicly write about my bad mom moment. Brady came up to me before school a couple days ago and said “Mom can you run to old navy and get me some new shoes today these shoes hurt my feet”. As I looked at his shoes which had holes and were to small. I thought this poor kid has a pair of shoes, some rain boots, some Heelys and a pair of church shoes. While his sister Krissa has a pair of tall boots, a pair of short boots, various amounts of flats, some Heelys, some flip flops and church shoes. Sometimes I forget boys need shoes too. Sorry buddy. Needless to say I dropped him off at school and quickly bought him shoes. I hope he forgave me =)


I also have to include some funny things the kids have said lately.


Yesterday Paislee wanted to dress herself so she went in her bedroom. I peaked in her room to check on her and she said "this not a movie fheater (theater)".


I over heard Paislee saying "a is for apple, b is for ball, c is for crap".


Paislee wanted another snack after I just gave her one so I said no. She said "dont you know I have feelings."


Paislee was watching cartoons in the other room when she ran in and said "quick change the channel sponge bob is on" I said why she said "it rots your brain" I said who told you that she said "the news now hurry I dont want my brain to rot" I guess at least she is watching the news along with cartoons.


When I picked Brady up from school a while back he said "do you see that girl walking there" I said yes. He said "Thats my love". I said oh is she nice and he said "I dont know but she is beautiful and she's my love."


Paislee asked why her sandwich was in the shape of a circle and not a heart. I said the heart cutter was dirty. She said "oh my bad"


We were driving and brady blew his whistle. Brian said hand me that so I can throw it out the window. Brady said "but first can I have a moment with it"


Yesterday I told Brady to go outside and play instead of watching t.v. He said "lets talk about this mom, don't you know kids die if they don't watch t.v. I'm dying right now".

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

Love the quotes. Kids are a riot. There was one time Cameron was sitting in the Dentists chair and I noticed a hole on the bottom of his shoe. I could honestly see his sock. I asked him why he didn't tell me, "I don't know." We too bought a pair of shoes on the way home. :)