Thursday, June 16, 2011

St. George

The kids and I were finally able to make it down to St. George this week. We had a great time eating, shopping and hanging out at the hotel pool. Time went way to fast. And even though it was an average of 105 degrees down there I can’t wait to go back. Thanks for entertaining us sissy.

st george 003

This is what Nathan and Brady did the whole time. Wrestling wrestling and more wrestling. Brady idolizes Nathan.

st george 004st george 008

Look at that cute baby. Love love him.

st george 012st george 013st george 016st george 017

Paislee, Brooklyn, Krissa

st george 018

Brady wrapped himself in the sheet and couldn’t get out. We thought this was the perfect place for him.

st george 020st george 024

Splash Park.

st george 027st george 031st george 038st george 043st george 047st george 050st george 052st george 053st george 060st george 063st george 064st george 066st george 067st george 068st george 081

All of the kids minus the baby in the pool. It was funny we walked into the pool area at the hotel that had a few people in it. As soon as they saw us and all our kids everyone scattered. I'm pretty sure I would scatter to if I saw this bunch of kids.

st george 082st george 084

Its so fun for the kids to hang out with their cousins. They all get along so well it makes it relaxing for me to. Plus I get to hang out with my sister and that is a big plus.

st george 088

I just had to document Jacee and Nathan getting along. Look quick because it wont last long =)

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Too bad y'all didn't have any fun. :) Looks awesome.

Norris Fam said...

Love all your action shots! Tiff looks great...what a sweet baby!

Defa's said...

It was nice having you here. I needed a little sister time. Love ya!