I got to go to Paislee’s preschool today and watch her sing songs and get this cute hand print from her. The teacher had asked each of the kids questions about their mom and then she wrote down exactly what they said.
How old is your mom? Paislee said 5.
If your mom could go anywhere where would it be? Paislee said the gas station. Which might be true. I do love chocolate and Pepsi.
When does your mom look the prettiest? Paislee said when she is at school. Which may also be true because I dress a little better when I take her to school because I’m actually going to see people. haha
On a side note here are some funny things Paislee has said recently..
She didnt want to go to church. I asked why and she said "because all they say is holy ghost this and holy ghost that."
As we were sitting down to eat cupcakes at a new cupcake place. Paislee took one bite and said "This is damn good" haha
1 comment:
She is so dang cute and so grown up!
Post a Comment