Monday, September 17, 2007

Paislee 4 months

Paislee is now 4 months old. She had her first go of rice cereal yesterday. Surprisingly she slurped it right down. Krissa took the pictures, but i think she did a pretty good job. She also started sucking her thumb last week. Brian gets really annoyed and thinks she will be 7 and still sucking her thumb but I think it is cute. Paislee also loves her bumbo chair she sits in it and watches me cook dinner or watches all of us eat dinner. We are easily amused by her. She especially loves krissa. It could be because krissa is constantly dancing in front of her putting on a show. Some days i wouldn't get any time to myself if it wasn't for krissa.



















3 comments:

Defa's said...

Wow if Krissa took that first picture she did a really good job. I thought it was a neat picture before I read she took it. Good job Krissa!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

SO cute Kara! Dontcha just love older siblings? Jake is my life saver with Mally and Daws too!

Kristin and Jay said...

She is so cute! I cannot wait until I can give Ashlynn rice cereal. She's already a good sleeper, but I'm waiting for the really long nights. Yeah Right huh? She is getting to big!